Thursday, June 19, 2008

Videos!

Okay, as a bonus for being such faithful readers (all three of you, LOL), I've uploaded some video files that we shot along the way. Actually, Rebecca shot the first two, and Amy shot the last one. So credit where credit is due.

This first piece is completely ridiculous--just me and Becks being silly in the car. We were crossing over this bridge on the first day, and the sun was setting, and just as I said, "It looks like something from 'Lord of the Rings' or something," a song from the soundtrack came on my iPod. We're laughing and talking so I don't know if you can get the full effect, but we did turn the music up and drive over the bridge rather majestically, because we could.




The second video is of Jake the dog, singing. See me walking out the door just before he starts? Yeah, that's me headed out on my 45-minute car-moving adventure...




And last, but certainly not least, is some footage of me singing and Rebecca playing mandolin at Ebenezer's. Enjoy!

No comments: