Thursday, June 19, 2008

What you don't know about that Ebenezers video...& Kim and me on the radio! (By Rebecca)

Hey, gang. Rebecca here. I've been absent from the blog a bit, I know. My shyness isn't restricted to pictures, as Kim will tell you. And she's been doing such a great job, I didn't want to cramp her style. But I thought it was time I added a little post. So here goes! :)

First, a fun fact: Kim very sweetly described the last video in her previous entry as "some footage of me singing and Rebecca playing mandolin at Ebenezer's." But you should know, there was more going on there.... Perhaps you noticed me re-tuning my mando at the beginning of the song, but what you probably didn't know is that my strap also came untied towards the end. However, like true performers, we carried on! Strap shmap. That's showbiz!

Anyway, I just wanted to add a further detail for those of you keeping up with the blog. If you look closely, you can see me trying my best to hold up my little Indiana B-M5 ("Indy" for short), and keep playing by the end. (Now you know what really goes on on stage. Hee.) :)

Also, I want to let you know, you can catch Kim and me on the radio tomorrow (Friday) night!

Yes, tomorrow night around 9pm you can check out an interview we recorded with deejay Gene Godfrey for his show, Classic FM, on Burlington County College radio, Z889. You can stream the show live on your computer, from any where in the world, at http://www.z889.org. Pretty cool, right?

Anyway, it's off to bed for this little Katz. But I wanted to say "hi!" ("Hi!")

I hope you all enjoy the radio show if you're able to catch it, and thanks for following our adventures! (Thanks for keeping the masses informed, Kimmy!)


Sing OUT, sing loud,
Rebecca

No comments: