Sunday, May 25, 2008

20 Paces and Draw! (by Kim)

Okay, was that a challenge???? I can be just as wacky as YOU can, Rebecca Katz, so there! (I am sticking my tongue out at you, you just can't see me. ;-)

Meanwhile, to comment to the rest of you on RK's post, I was fairly shocked to discover that crab rangoon was EVER made with anything but crab. I mean--HELLO? It's not called whitefish rangoon!

However, I am going to let that all slide because that post reminded me of the whole Baltimore crab connection, which I had not thought to focus on, and now I am thinking, "Crab cakes are in my future... Yum!"

It's the little things, really...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Interestingly enough - I orginally thought they had NO crab in them...as that is what I was told by the peeps I used to work with to get me to eat 'em. Can't remember why they told me that's what they were called.